Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Note From Robyn

Hi Lori,

You have done such a great job with the blog!I went back and scanned a bunch of stuff from my scrapbooks.

You will see my senior schedule and a note about my messy room from my dad.
Pictures of Sue Boo and me at my house messing around and getting ready to leave for a dance with Tracy Hagen.
Pictures of Wyatt and I going to a couple of dances.
The little programs from prom 78 and 79. Apparently I wasn’t a very lively date in 78. =-)
Also more senior and junior pictures.
A couple of pictures of the many we had to draw in Higuchi’s biology class. Those things were brutal. Couldn’t have the patience to do that today.
Lots of pictures and articles from Sidney HILife pertaining to classmates. I was greatly saddened to hear about Paula’s passing especially when I found out we had lived so close to each other. These pictures brought back good memories of her.
Thanks for all the work on the blog. It has been a real joy to be able to read the posts and see the pictures. So many great memories. I LOVED going to high school with you guys and feel very, very fortunate to have been blessed to share my teen years with you.

Cheers
Robyn


Robyn,

I was glad you emailed me these things! Brought back a flood of memories and for those that read the blog, I am sure it will for them too. I hope others will do the same and check there "memory boxes" and share them with us.

Lori

P.S. Don't forget to leave comments at the end of the posts! Just click and type. It's that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment