Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DEADLINE - TOMORROW- AUGUST 20

Well, the deadline for registrations is tomorrow, August 20. I was hoping by extending the deadline, we would get a few more classmates. We have less than 50 people attending including spouses. Unfortunately, even many Sidney locals did not respond. BUT, are we going to let that get us down? Is it going to keep us from having a good time? NO WAY!!!!!

I am still looking forward to visiting with those of you that sent in your registrations. There is still time for you procrastinators to email me and get a verbal "YES, I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU GUYS" and you can still get your money ($12.00 per person) in the mail. Come on.....IT IS STILL NOT TOO LATE!

2 comments:

  1. Okay...okay...okay! Yes, I am one of the local procrastinators. But, my wife and I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew we could get one more with the guilt trip going on!!

    ReplyDelete