Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here Is What Byron Ray Has Been Doing!

Dear Friends

After graduating from High School I attended WNTC in Sidney and received an Associates Degree in Marketing. I then attended The Beauty School of Expertise in Grand Island Nebraska. There I obtained my degree in Cosmetology and Cosmetology Instructors certificate.

I was married in 1983 and shortly there after moved to Missouri were I worked at and managed several Colleges. In 1988 I had a son, John . He is now a junior at the University of Nebraska Lincoln, and makes his home in Hastings with his mother after we divorced in 2000.

Now days you can find me in Nixa Missouri with my wife Sharon and her granddaughter whom we are raising. I am employed as an Administrative Assistant at a residential care facility where I have been working for the last 10 years. I still make time for my art. I also got on a crusade to loose weight and get physically fit, with the goal of trying out and making the local pro indoor football team. Yes I know I am almost 50 and my Wife giggles under her breath at me. But it’s a goal.

Sincerely,
Bryon Ray

Bryon's art is still as great as it was 30 plus years ago. I checked out his work that he posted on Face Book. ~ Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment