Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here Is What Deanna Tallmage Has Been Doing!

Wow! I can't believe its been 30 years. I won't make it to the reunion, but I look forward to seeing lots of pictures. Its our annual "Girls Trip".

I moved to Denver in 1982 and started my career in the oil business as a Computer Operations Manager. While in Denver I met and married a wonderful man, Ed Thompson. We just celebrated our 23rd anniversary. In 1989 we moved to Saudi Arabia where my husband worked for the national oil company, Aramco. We settled in shortly before the start of Desert Storm. I was employed by the USO. I enjoyed working with the military and truly appreciated their presence in the Gulf and the sacrifices they made. While in Saudi we took up sailing, scuba diving and traveling the world. We were truly blessed by our experiences, travels, and close friendships. The biggest blessings came with the birth of our two sons, Bryon 15, and Mickey 14. We moved back to the US in 1996 to our 200 acre farm in Bonnieville, KY. We keep busy with our church, home schooling, scouts, camping, soccer….. We still try to get some traveling in and enjoyed a return trip to New Zealand last year. I will miss the reunion as I will be traveling over the Labor Day weekend, so someone take lots of pictures.
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment