Sunday, August 23, 2009

More From The Archives





Here are a few more from the "archives". Most of you will recognize the people in the photos. The two at the top are Kelly Willis. I believe those are grade school photos. I was just talking to Rich Patten about her. Do you recognize the name with the face now, Rich? Other unfamiliar faces could be Sharon Weber (second row, two photos). Cindy Hull (third row), Theresa Danbom and Peggy Kinnersley. You should be able to guess the rest!

I encourage you to email me your photos. This really could be fun! I would love to see some more prom, homecoming, cotillion photos!

There has got to be other pack rats that have saved their photos besides me....and Mark!?

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Lori thanks for posting this pix. I wish you could post the whole year book. I have torn my house apart trying to find it. Hearbroken. What babies we were! I am SO going to miss out on seeing you guys.

    I still owe you a check. It's coming. Just been swamped and then forgot.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could come to Robyn. It's still not too late! Who knows...there might be a VW bug we need to climb into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these pictures and stories. Has made me laugh and remember all the good times.

    Janet Christjans Volkmer

    ReplyDelete