Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here Is What Cindy Stickley Has Been Doing!

What I've been doing since high school:

Wow! After reading some of your posts, I’m afraid my life has been pretty boring! I live in little ole Mitchell, Nebraska, (sister city to Mayberry, only our sheriff is fat and bald!) where I can walk from one end of main street where I work to the post office on the other end (3 blocks) and wave to the grocer, the mortician and the town drunk! The town rolls up around 9:30, but we have the BEST old movie theatre around that still only costs $5.50 to get in! But all kidding aside, it’s been a great place to live and raise kids and I wouldn’t trade it for anywhere!

Well, here goes with the news…

After high school I attended Chadron State College and graduated with a BA in business. I married my husband Doug in August of 1982 and we have two children. Kevin, 22, is a senior at the University of Wyoming in Laramie and Kristin, 19, is a soon-to-be freshman at Eastern Wyoming College in Torrington.

After we married, we lived in Gering for four years and then moved to a farm north of Mitchell where we still reside.

I have worked as a bookkeeper my entire life, mostly temporary and part-time positions which allowed me to be active in my kids’ activities while they were growing up. Currently, I manage the financial end of my husband’s auto body repair business in Scottsbluff, work part-time for a CPA in Mitchell and also for an attorney from my home.

Well, that’s about it! I have enjoyed the pictures and stories that have been sent in so far and will be anxious to visit in person at the reunion. I would also enjoy catching up via email. I can be reached at cgrauberger@gmail.com. See ya'll in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment