Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Note From Cyndi (Avey) Bock

Lori you have done an excellent job on the Sidney High Blog!!!

I have also enjoyed reconnecting w/a few "New/Old" friends on facebook.

I have had fun reading what everyone has had to say. Also looking at all those old pix's.

I should of thought of this earlier on, it would be fun to see, what elementary school/or schools that everyone came from on the blog.

I went to 2 elementarty schools. I went to North Ward & South Ward, so did Lisa Robinson. We were bestfriends when we went to North Ward. We lived only 3 or 4 houses down the street from each other. I can't remember how many houses down we were. It's been a long time, since I have been to Sidney.

I wish everyone a safe trip to Sidney & back home, good times thinking back to their old Sidney days, & new happy memories!!!

You take care, & thanks again for ALL your hard work!!

Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. I spent my whole time at North.. I lived across the street from the park.. that used to be full of ELM TREES!! It's amazing for me to come back to Sidney and see how all those died.. Driving up to the hill where we used to live you can really see the differece.. the view is outstanding although a bit sad...

    ReplyDelete